1 Year Contract
Job Responsibilities & Duties:
• Review product portfolio and development and monitor and report on product performance throughout its life-cycle
• Create and perform user test sessions
• Contribute in change impact analysis.
• Design and document to-be business process designs.
• Build pipeline, develop and execute strategies to grow and maintain existing account.
• Coordinate and review the work of implementation application teams, ensuring on-time functional design delivery
• Manage customer satisfaction level of existing account.
• Interview and collect as-is business process and rules.
• Document as-is business process.
• At least 5 years’ relevant work experience, for instance in requirements gathering, system analysis and writing functional specifications, particularly in government or related industry
• Ability to write use cases and user stories to articulate a customer’s needs to the technical teams
• Excellent analytical and communications skills
• Ability to work under pressure, prioritize and multi-task
• Familiar with Agile methodology in the implementation of solutions
• Business Analysis role that is able to perform SDLC cycle of a project and meeting customer.
• An advantage to have some technical knowledge for .NET or Java to facilitate the understanding of the system design.
Interested applicants please apply directly to [HIDDEN TEXT]
Optimum Solutions, is a full spectrum Software Solutions and a Managed Services Company. The services from Optimum are designed to deliver Enterprise Client-Server/ Multi-tier and Web based solutions across the entire value chain, spanning on-site consulting services to turnkey software projects. Opportunities abound when you work @ Optimum, a World-Class Software Solutions and Service Provider. Our client list includes major Fortune 500 organizations. Our customers are primarily from Banking and Finance, Manufacturing, Distribution, Technology, Service and Healthcare verticals.
We have got over 2200 plus consultants working with us and have developed into a rapidly growing, highly competitive and responsive firm with strong management, technical and financial resources and commitment to fully serve its clients in Singapore, USA, China, Malaysia, Philippines and India. Professional Services - Since 1997, we have been providing IT consulting professionals to major national and local firms, Fortune 500, software integrator and software development companies, and major national and local consulting firms. Managed Services group focuses on the comprehensive services on a managed mode- where the responsibility of delivery and Service Levels are undertaken by Optimum for providing a strong value to the customers. This Service enables organizations to optimize overheads and realign focus of their internal resource towards core competency and value addition areas of the organization. Software Applications & Services provides a wide range of services and turnkey solutions that run gamut from short-term focused services to long-term comprehensive, leading-edge solutions. The scope covers the end-to-end application platforms from legacy domains to web based applications.
Product & Services
Information Technology and Services
Functions : IT
Industries : IT/Computers - Software
Skills/Roles I hire for: Project Manager
level Hiring For: Mid Level, High Level
Reporting to the team leader or manager of the system integration and network department. The role will be primarily responsible for performing development and maintenance activity for data integration and ETL systems.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content