• Lead the technical aspect of a product development team
• Keep clear documentation of the database setup and architecture
• Handle general managerial tasks in the team
• Architect, design and deliver system given the specifications and requirements.
• Establish best coding practices and provide technical recommendation on systems and tools;
• Guide, mentor and coach team members on their progression and development of technical and personal skills;
• Communicate with Engineering Manager, Product Manager to understand business requirements of the product.
• Plan, organize and develop new ideas/features for database system.
• Document and maintain Database Administration
• Respond and follow up to incorporate feedback and draw new insights.
• Work with testing/QA team and other participating teams to identify and resolve problems found.
• Prioritize tasks to meet multiple deadlines.
• Minimum 7 years working experience in Database Management in design, implementation, backup, restore, upgrade, optimization/tuning, troubleshooting and management of Multiple Databases such as MongoDB, Cassandra, Oracle Database, MySQL, PostgreSQL or any database technology
• At least 3 years of related technical experience in building large-scale, high-availability, low-latency systems.
• Experience in optimizing insertions of large amounts of data
• At least 2 year of proven leadership and managerial skills.
• Strong in analytics and problem solving technique
• Understanding of digital advertising technologies is a plus
• Willingness to learn and able to pick up new technology or new concepts fast;
• Able to work independently as well as in collaborative mode with minimum supervision;
• Work productively even under pressure;
• Excellent attitude, analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills coupled with a good work ethic with proper follow-through;
• Possess at least a Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering, or IT related experience
To apply, please share your resume at [HIDDEN TEXT] or click on Apply
Thanks & Regards
Licence No: 19C9807 | EA Registration No: R1980793