Job Description :
- Attractive Salary + AWS
- 5 Day Work Week
- Leading M.I.C.E Industry
Our client is a well-known and leading world-renowned, international M.I.C.E Industry. They are looking for a unique individual to join their growing business as a Technical Support Analyst.Responsibilities:
- As a technical support analyst, you will be reporting to the Online Development Manager and shall be responsible for designing, modifying and customizing from layout to functions, workflows and website integrations
- Meet regularly with business stakeholders to understand and refine business and functional requirements and determine project scopes and specifications
- Analyze user needs to ensure the content, graphic and navigation provide a positive user experience
- Curate website layouts and complex interactive website features while using standard HTML/CSS practices, while incorporating data from back-end databases and services
- Create and maintain workflows with teams to provide visibility and to ensure workload balance for consistent visual designs
- Develop or validate testing schedules, addressing all browsers and devices to ensure various computers can access content
- Develop and maintain strategic operational systems, tools, and processes, including participation in tactical and strategic development projects
- Ensure software stability via regression, support quality assurance, and perform unit and user-acceptance testing to identify bugs and ensure production operations run successfully
- Work quickly and carefully to complete small edits requested by stakeholders and suggest new solutions to improve existing websites
- Perform UI designs and coding, creating reusable objects and templates, wireframes for web page, manage maintenance, updates, expansions, and scaling of each design
- Perform regular file backups for recovery
- Diploma / Degree in IT / Web Development / Programming
- 5 years relevant experience in doing customisation, workflows and website integration and develop the web and enhance it to another platform, also logiform software
- Familiar with database design and excel and relational database
- Strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility and general web functions and standards
- Deep functional knowledge and hands on design experience is required
- Excellent communication skills
- Meticulous, proven ability to innovate, work independently and work in a team
- Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently and work under pressure with tight timeline
- Must be available to work flexible hours, late evening and weekend when needed
- Location : CBD Area (Near MRT Station)
- Working days : 5 Days Work Week (Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 6:00pm)
- Salary : Basic (Up to $5.5K) + AWS
How To Apply:If you are a team player, meticulous & organized, and more importantly, believe that YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE, we would like to hear from you.
Simply submit your application by emailing a detailed copy of your updated Resume in MS Word Format
to Tirath Singh (EA Personnel Reg. No.: R1985529) by clicking the APPLY NOW
button or email to
or call your friendly Consultant, Tirath at 6590 9860 for a confidential discussion.
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
- Current & Expected Salary
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Notice Period / Availability to commence work
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
By submitting any application or rsum to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration, and for our marketing EDMs which you may opt out by unsubscribing in the mailer. You may refer and access our website at www.achievegroup.asia/privacy-policy/ for more information.
Cessation of Collection of full NRIC Numbers:In compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act and commitment to protect candidates personal data, Achieve Group will cease to collect, process or use full NRIC numbers during our screening and job application process.
Kindly ensure your resumes provided to us does not contain your full NRIC number and full home address during your job application.
YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR ACHIEVEMENT!