In PwC’s Cybersecurity and Privacy Consulting practice, our work is always evolving to respond to industry trends and management focus, and we combine our deep technical skills in response to our clients changing needs. Over time, what we do remains closely linked with helping our clients improve the way they operate; innovate and grow; reduce costs; manage risks; leverage talent; and change the way they do business.
Choose a career at PwC’s Cybersecurity and Privacy Consulting and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
- Create and cultivate relationships with clients based on capability and credibility;
- Identify and address client needs, actively participating in client discussions and meetings, managing engagements including preparing concise and accurate documentation;
- Assess, design and implement appropriate measures, technologies and processes to adequately mitigate risks and provide demonstrable value to the client
- Work with product vendors and service providers to understand their offerings and strengths in order to develop pragmatic solutions to solve our client’s business challenges;
- Employ a quality approach to consulting delivery ensuring complete client satisfaction and project profitability;
- Conduct research to maintain and expand knowledge on the latest landscape, technologies and standards;
- Share knowledge with team members and contribute to growth and development of the organization.
- [Manager level] Lead and manage the sales cycle and contribute towards revenue targets;
- [Manager level] Manage project economics, quality and risks.
- Possess university degree(s) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Electrical, Electronic, or other IT-related subjects;
- Related professional certifications preferred (CISSP, CISA, CEH, CCSP, GIAC, SABSA, etc.);
- Possess knowledge and understanding of risks and its impact to the business and have the ability to articulate the need and value of security solutions to an organization;
- Strong analytical, creative problem-solving and negotiation skills, with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including both technical and business writing, documentation and presentation skills, with the ability to present ideas and results to technical and non-technical audiences;
- 4 – 10 years of relevant experience in Cybersecurity, Infrastructure Security, or Data Protection;
- Strong preference for basic competency in two or more of the following:
- Security strategy, risk, and privacy management;
- Security architecture, design, and blueprint, including working experience in Akamai, FireEye, Palo Alto Networks, Splunk, Tanium, CrowdStrike, Titus, Digital Guardian, Symantec, Airwatch, AWS, Azure, SafeNet, Gemalto, etc.
- Data and application protection, including data classification, data discovery, data governance, DLP, IRM, EDR, tokenization, encryption, blockchain, TDE, cloud, mobility, microservices, APIsec, devsecops, API, back-up/recovery and retention, etc.;
- Cyber security, including, TVM, APT, IPS, SIEM, DDoS, defacement, SOC operations/automation and testing, metrics, monitoring and reporting, etc.;
- Strong time management skills, self-directed, with the ability to work both independently and part of a diverse team;
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified