- Conduct R&D on state-of-the-art telecommunications, mobile technologies and enterprise Unix-based systems to conceptualise, design and develop advanced solutions and capabilities.
- Perform threats and impact assessments through vulnerability research, code audit, black box testing and reverse engineering
- Discover and remediate threats to circumvent security vulnerabilities
- Work closely on project collaborations with research institutions and vendors
- Degree in Infocomm Security, Computer Science, Computer/Electrical Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent
- Strong interest and passion for the field of infocomm security
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Creative, innovative, self-motivated and independent
- Knowledge in C programming and assembly would be an added advantage
- Applicants must be Singapore Citizens
6 months of Cyber training will be provided to all who are successfully recruited into CSIT's Cyber-Technology Programme.
Apply now at https://www.csit.gov.sg/join-us/job-opportunities/job-application-page