As a Telesales Executive, you will represent Income and promote General Insurance to potential customers.
You will undergo comprehensive product and skill training in this role. And will be tasked with providing sound advice to potential customers through phone discussions, while recommending them suitable policies and addressing their financial needs. Key responsibilities include:
- Offer customers clear and succinct advice on simple personal insurance products
- Entrench a strong brand image of Income through solid advice and honest sales pitch
- Recommend suitable policies to customers based on their profile, and actively identify opportunities for cross-selling
- Follow-up on enquiries and promote direct business product activations
#LI_INwithyouQualificationsTo join us as a Telesales Executive, you should:
- Have obtained a minimum of 3 GCE O Levels, BCP and PGI insurance qualifications
- Have experience in the insurance industry. Previous telesales experience will be advantageous
- Self-motivated, strong-willed and persuasive
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office and able to multi-task to efficiently reply to enquiries
- Able to commit to a 5-day work week with standard office hours
This is a contract-based position, and attractive remunerations will await you if you are a successful candidate. Monthly KPI incentives will also be paid out if you perform above expectations.
Working location is within walking distance from Tampines MRT station.