Job Description :
- 5 days Work Week/8.30am 6.30pm/ Office Hours
- Basic SalaryS$3,000 to S$3,500 per month (Depending on experience) + Monthly Commissions + incentives (Gross Income of S$6,000 - S$6,500)
- Training and career progression to management role provided.
Our Client is the worlds largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer with operations in 54 countries, is inviting qualified candidates to fill the position as Telesales Executive (12 months Contract to Perm).
- Conduct telesales activities professionally, respond to customer queries and facilitate resolution of problems while anticipating customers needs.
- Responsible for the accuracy and completion of enrolment forms and other customer related materials/collaterals (referral forms, GIRO) for submission.
- Adherence to established corporate policy procedures and guidelines.
- Work closely with the Team Leader to develop and implement sales and service strategies to achieve (or exceed) committed targets in the relevant products, through telesales calls.
- GCE N/ O level or equivalent with sales/ telesales/customer services experiences.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Team player and a self-motivated individual.
- Sales driven and providing excellent customer service.
- Commitment to quality in performing required tasks in a timely manner.
- Location: East
- Working days/hours: 5 days Work Week/8.30am 6.30pm
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates, please submit your updated resume in MS WORD Format to Justin Lau (EA Personnel Reg. No.: R1440122) at or click apply button now
We regret only short listed candidates will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.
By submitting any application or rsum to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR ACHIEVEMENT!