Job Description :
Perform inspections on facilities, construction sites and dormitories to ensure that relevant criteria, guidelines and standards are adhered to; and carry out enforcement duties and follow-up on compliance of offences.
Prepare reports after inspections and audits, follow-up with the facilities, construction sites and dormitories to close off any non-compliances.
- A diploma in civil and structural engineering, architecture, construction-related, building services
- Relevant experience as a Safety Officer will be an advantage
- Relevant experience in carrying inspections will be an advantage
- Able to work on weekends/rotational basis
- Good oral communication and report writing skill
- Training will be provided
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
How to Apply:
If you are organised, meticulous, adapt well to changes and more importantly, believe that YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE, we would like to hear from you.
Simply submit your application by Clicking the Apply Now button at the bottom of the page.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION:
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
• Reason(s) for leaving
• Availability to commence work
We regret only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. By submitting any application to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
Kelly Services (Singapore) Pte Ltd
EA License No: 01C4394
EA Personnel No: R1982883