- Debug RF circuits of existing or in development modules for specifications compliances. File for reports on non-compliances for production modules.
- Design verification testing for module and system prototypes
- Assist in drafting test and assembly instructions for new modules and systems
- Work closely with System Engineer, Mechanical Engineer and Manufacturing Engineer to develop a solid and reliable product that can be manufactured in volume
- Assist transfer of products from Engineering to Manufacturing
- Relevant subject diploma or degree holder
- 1-3 years of working experience as Assistant Test Engineer / Test Engineer
- Hands on experience of Power Meter and Spectrum Analyser
- Prepare for local or overseas certifications of systems
- Assist RF and analogue layout drafting, design and document control release
- Train out-sourced or in-house technicians for new products
- Hands on experience of microwave test equipment such as but not limited to spectrum analyzer, network analyzer, microwave signal source, power meter, noise meter…etc
- Understanding of statistical analysis and common manufacturing practices are advantageous.
- Good understand of manufacturing documentations (Test instructions, Assembly instructions, Bill of Materials, PCB layout…etc)
- Good command in English.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 14617
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yi Fang at [HIDDEN TEXT]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Law Yi Fang | Registration No: R1113115