Job Description :
About the Department:
TheTechnology and Operationsfunction iscomprised of five teams of specialists with distinct capabilities: businesspartnership, technology, operations, risk governance and planning support andservices. We work closely together to harness the power of technology tosupport our physical and digital banking services and operations. This includesdeveloping, centralising and standardising technology systems as well asbanking operations in Singapore and overseas branches.
- Responsible for defining overall test strategy and test plan jointly withproject stakeholders
- Define SIT scope, manage, monitor and track SIT functional, non-functional andintegration testing
- Define UAT scope, manage, monitor and track UAT testing with Business Program Managerand BU Specialist
- Ensure testing completed on-time, within budget and the desired quality.
- Monitor and manage risks /issues related to Testing and Quality
- Work with TDMs to ensure relevant Testing types (ie: industry testing,vulnerability assessment, performance test, etc.) are performed and meetsrequired testing guidelines
- Review UAT test scenarios with responsible parties of UAT (e.g., BusinessProgram Manager, BU Specialist, Ops testers) to ensure sufficient test coverage
- Work with Technical Delivery Manager, Functional Business Analyst, SystemsAnalyst and BU Specialist to prioritize resolutions / fixes, if necessary
- Test Execution Management
- Monitor and track defect resolutions / fixes for SIT and UAT to ensureremediation meets defined SLAs
- Report SIT and UAT execution progress to the Project Manager
- Escalate issues that impacts project schedule on timely basis and proposeworkarounds/resolutions
- Bachelors Degree or Masters degree incomputer engineering or related field.
- Proven working experience in test delivery or equivalentrole with at least 12 to 15 years relevant experience in large and complexorganisations preferably in the area of Banking and Finance and at least 5years senior manager experience in testing.
- Extensive experience in managing end to end delivery oftesting services from multiple vendor test service providers.
- Proven experience in testing standards, tools, processes& methodologies, frameworks, and various delivery methodologies e.g. Agile,Hybrid Agile and Waterfall, DevOps.
- A proven, successful track record of managing shared ITservice development and/ or IT Testing Services.
- Demonstrated success in developing highly effective workingrelationships with internal and external stakeholders to deliver collaboration,partnerships and services.
- Strong domain knowledge on Transaction Banking. Experiencein managing testing on Cash platforms (SWIFT MERVA, MEPS, etc) or Tradeapplications will be an advantage.
- Strong attention to details, excellent analytical andproblem solving skills.
- Experience in managing multiple external testing serviceproviders.
- Experience in managing multi-cultural, diverse, direct andvirtual teams.
- Experience in various testing tool suites like HP UFT/QTP,Loadrunner/Performance Center/Sitescope, HP ALM / Quality Center, Tosca,Selenium, JIRA etc.
- Must display a high level of professional judgment,commitment, integrity, and teamwork.
- Excellent client facing, internal communications, writtenand verbal communication skills.
- Testing or quality certifications, PMP certifications, andTest Maturity Model integration (TMMi) Framework awareness will be preferred.