Job Description :
My clients are one of the world leaders in Cyber Security SaaS offerings and they are looking to bring in someone to lead the Threat Hunting/Analyst teams in their Security Operations Centre. The successful candidate will have excellent team leadership abilities and be an expert in threat hunting and analysis
- Provide guidance and technical direction to all members of your team
- Engage and develop best practices to be used by the SOC
- Design test strategies to deal with system attacks
- Be able to anticipate various strategies and techniques used by attackers
- Work closely with external partners to create strong relationships
- Create and analyze situation reports
- Strong leadership skills and managerial experience in a similar role
- Good experience with open source technology, development, and system engineering
- Expert in various concepts such as MITRE ATT&CK, and the Cyber Kill Chain
- Great knowledge of SIEM solutions such as Splunk or Sumo Logic
- Good knowledge of cloud environments (AWS) and SaaS.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Michael Rose on +65 6701 1525 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R2091052 (Rose Michael Darren).