Job Description :
- Up to $3,000
- Location: Tuas
- Shift working hours (5 days)
- Bus Pick Up Point: Choa Chu Kang, Woodlands & Masline
Our Client is known one of the leading packaging in FMCG industry. They are looking for talented candidates to join in their business as a Toolroom TechnicianRESPONSIBILITIES:
- Carry out tooling refurbishment and tool care for both can and end lines.
- Accountable for all tooling usages and movement including tooling scrapped and inventory level
- Ensure that tasks have been completed and recorded on a daily basis i.e. Daily PM&R, Housekeeping, Spoilage, Tooling Usage Sheets by the Team Members.
- Adhere to the Environment, Health and Safety procedures.
- Ensure that the products food safety is maintained by following HACCP procedures.
- Participate and support in-house project as and when required.
- Work flexibly in any work area as far as safety and capability allows.
- Min 3 years technical training course or equivalent
- Min 3 years experience in high speed manufacturing environment
- Able to operate handle and maintain the process equipment with the minimum of supervision.
- Preferred with maintenance knowledge in hydraulic & pneumatic system.
- Hands on experience in Machinery maintenance and tool room equipment.
- Strong Technical knowledge and is able coordinate with the Team to maintain the process equipment.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Location : Tuas
- Working days : Monday- Friday (7.30 am- 4.45pm)
- Salary : Up to S$3,000 + Transportation Allowances ($70/month)
- The Company strives to achieve employee satisfaction and provides conducive working environment, attractive incentives and remuneration to all staff.
If you are meticulous & organized, detailed oriented and believe that YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE, we would like to hear from you.
Simply submit your application by emailing a detailed copy of your updated Resume in MS Word Format to Jenny, Nguyen Cam Tu (EA Personnel Reg. No.: R1982799) or callat 6590 9931 for 8695 8504 a confidential discussion.
We regret only short-listed candidate will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
By submitting any application or rsum to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.