Job DescriptionThe health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at HSBC. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.Some careers have more impact than others.
If you're looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you'll be. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC Private Bank seeks to be the leading international private bank for business owners and their families. It provides clients with wealth, business and family succession solutions in the largest and fastest growing markets around the world. At HSBC Private Bank, we put our clients at the centre of everything we do.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as a Trust Relationship Manager.Principal Responsibilities
- Reviewing client relationships and trust structures to identify client needs and ensure efficient administration in accordance with relevant parameters
- Ensuring new and existing Trust cases are properly priced
- Ensuring client satisfaction by way of day to day administration of trust and underline entities and trust assets
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant policies and procedures
- Degree holder in law, accounting, business or banking
- Experience in client relationship and or administering client portfolios
- Trust, legal, accounting, company secretarial and or tax exposure or work experience
- Adaptable and able to work independently with minimum supervision and detail oriented
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
To be considered for this role, the relevant rights to work in Singapore is required.You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.