Job DescriptionThe health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at HSBC. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.Some careers open more doors than others.
If you're looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Sales, Distribution and Business Development plays a vital role in understanding and meeting customer needs by offering the right solutions through the right channels to the right customer segments. The team is responsible for implementing distribution strategy, driving the delivery of market leading personal banking customer experiences and thereby maximising customer satisfaction.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as an Universal Banking Ambassador.Principal Responsibilities
- Maintain customer service excellence, greeting and serving our customers with the highest service standards
- Manage customer queries, issues, feedback and complaints with appropriate advice
- Adopt a needs-based approach to provide recommended solutions for retail banking products to meet customer's financial needs
- Understand and exercise Know Your Customer and Customer Due Diligence procedures when onboarding customers to ensure they are suitable clientele for HSBC
- Be a digital banking champion through promoting and educating our customers in using self-service channels such as Internet Banking, Phone Banking and Automated Teller Machines
- Identify our customers wealth, protection and home loan needs and refer them to appropriate officers
- Ensure data entry and operational transactions are executed expeditiously, with minimal errors and in compliance with audit and statutory guidelines
- Attend to the operational needs of the branch and business where required by line managers or Branch Director
- Diploma qualification with relevant customer service experience
- Proven sales experience is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, coupled with adaptability and willingness to learn
- Highly driven to excel in both customer service and sales, thriving in a focused and fast paced environment
To be considered for this role, the relevant rights to work in Singapore is required.You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.