• To look after the fleet of vehicles under UPS by ensuring their outlook and functionality are not compromised.
• Perform regular audit on vehicle appearance and decal supplies
• To create PMI schedule in accordance to time-based / adhoc requirements
• To consolidate center Fuel & Maintenance report on monthly basis
• To validate Vendor’s invoices on month basis
• To review Pre/Post trip & CCR filled by Service Provider and arrange the necessary work with vendor
• To review Breakdown memo/Road calls for proper repair follow up with vendor
• To review Warranty items and Claim.
• To ensure Road taxes and COEs are all up-to-date on every vehicle
• To apply vehicle Yearly Inspection and License Renewal.
• To raise and submit PO and VOC/RFA for car maintenance PMIs and Running repairs
• To coordinate with LTA on any Traffic / Emission regulations update
• To assist Auto IE look into ADA, Purchasing as well as renewal of vehicles.
• To assist Center Supervisor on car washing schedule and quality of work performed
• To assist Center Supervisor prepare the vehicle needs for center during peak or volume surge
• To assist Center Supervisor for an Outside Vendor Performance review for better servicing and pricing
• Possess at least tertiary certificate/diploma/degree or equivalent
• Class 3 driving license is a must. Class 2 & 4 will be an added advantage
• Basic knowledge about vehicles. With maintenance experience preferred
• Customer service oriented, pleasant disposition and courteous
• Must be able to speak and write Basic English
• Computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook) required
• Physically fit
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content