- Responsible for UX design ( including Web, iOS and Android platform) of efficiency engineering products, involved in the whole process from design strategy to design execution.
- Work with product managers to create ideas and provide overall solutions with high-quality user experience.
- Be highly sensitive to the data changes of product functions and user satisfaction, and flexibly adjust the design perspective and work methods.
- Pay attention to and analyze the trend of popular product design at all times, study the needs of target users, experience demands and aesthetic tendencies, and quickly optimize existing products.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably major in design
- Minimum 3 years of Internet or mobile Internet design experience.
- Having project experience in successfully commercialized products; prior experience in designing toB end tools is preferred.
- Proficient in various interactive and visual design software, familiar with the official design specifications of Web, iOS and Android
- Strong interest in cutting-edge technology and design exploration and strong self-driven.
- Have product thinking and good user empathy, and able to participate in user research, interactive design, design prototype development
Interested applicants, please send your updated resume in MS WORD format to [Confidential Information] for immediate processing. Do include your availability, last drawn & expected salary. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you.
Jia Ling l R1872250