1) Manage both thermal scanner and safe entry device within our retail store.
2) Ensure that all visitors perform proper temperature scanning and safe entry check-in by scanning QR code using Trace Together Application before entering the store premise.
3) Perform area cleaning duties and maintain good housekeeping practices within the store.
4) Any other duties as assigned by the superior.
1) Customer oriented with keen interest in handling customers in a friendly and approachable manner.
2) Possess good attitude, positive mindset and be a good team player.
3) Able to converse in simple English and Mandarin with customers.
4) Willing to work on a 6day work week – Retail hours:12.30pm – 9pm and Off on a fixed weekday.
5) Candidate must possess at least Primary education.
6) Those able to start work with short notice will have an added advantage.
7) Retirees are welcome to apply.
Job Description : We are hiringTemporary Visitor Screenersto be outsourced to our clients from various organisations! Job Responsibilities: Serve patients * Registration and directing patients to appropriate location * Attend to patients q
Job Description : We are hiringContract Visitor Screenersto be outsourced to our clients from various organisations! Job Responsibilities: Serve patients * Greet and assist patients (e.g. at screening station and registration) * Attend to p
Job Description : Job Roles & Responsibilities * Ensuring that all Visitor ExperienceStaff are performing their duties satisfactorily and according to the set policies * Daily deployment of Visitor Experience Staff * Continuously reviewing
Job Description: . Responding to any situations or incidents at the car parks . Conducting patrols and checks at car parks . On-site incident management . Carrying out traffic control, regulations and enforcement action . Car park observation reports
Job Description · Stationed at car park and lift lobbies · Explain to motorists on how Smart Parking works · Conduct a short survey with motorists · Explain how the enforcement system works Sal
Job Description: . Assist in project management of car park projects . Attend to user / client feedback and complaints . Supervise maintenance contractors and ensure car park equipment are functioning properly . Monthly budgeting / operational report
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content