- Work within a leading employer in the Financial Services industry
- Attractive salary & benefits
Our Client is a leading multinational bank headquartered in Singapore. They have a global network of more than 450 branches and offices located at Asia Pacific, Europe and North America.
The bank's core business is commercial and corporate banking services, personal financial services, private banking and asset management services, as well as corporate finance, venture capital, investment, and insurance services.The Job
You will be responsible for:
- Managing Enterprise LAN and Regional WAN network infrastructure
- Evaluating new technology, designing network architecture, presenting the proposed solution, projecting delivery, managing capacity and operational support.
- Systematically configuring, analyzing and diagnosing network/firewall components and telecommunication links.
- Patch Management of network devices and ensuring security compliance
- 24 x 7 operational standby
- You possess a good Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or relevant qualifications
- You have minimum 5 to 8 year’s relevant working experience in LAN/WAN networking/security platform
- You have strong technical competencies in managing routers, switches, firewalls, VPN appliance, Web proxy, load balancers, IP Telephony etc
- You have working experience on SD-WAN, SDN, Cloud networking, Micro-segmentation
- You possess good analytical skills and are meticulous, energetic, resourceful, and able to work under minimum supervision
- You are eager to learn new skills/technology and keep abreast with industry trends and best practices
- You have the ability to articulate, possess strong written, documentation and effective communication skills
Ref No: 76065070