Job Description :
- Up to S$5.2K Base+good benefits!
- 5yrs exp in web development/design+Logiform is req!
- Established MNC!/Town area
Our Client is one of the leading MNCs in the Hospitality industry
- Meet regularly with business stakeholders to understand and refine business and functional requirements and determine project scopes and specifications
- Analyze user needs to ensure the content, graphic and navigation provide a positive user experience
- Curate website layouts and complex interactive website features while using standard HTML/CSS practices, while incorporating data from back-end databases and services
- Create and maintain workflows with teams to provide visibility and to ensure workload balance for consistent visual designs
- Develop or validate testing schedules, addressing all browsers and devices to ensure various computers can access content
- Develop and maintain strategic operational systems, tools, and processes, including participation in tactical and strategic development projects
- Ensure software stability via regression, support quality assurance, and perform unit and user-acceptance testing to identify bugs and ensure production operations run successfully
- Work quickly and carefully to complete small edits requested by stakeholders and suggest new solutions to improve existing websites
- Perform UI designs and coding, creating reusable objects and templates, wireframes for web page, manage maintenance, updates, expansions, and scaling of each design
- Perform regular file backups for recovery
- Diploma/ Degree in Web Development/ Programming related disciplines
- 5 years experience in web design/development with hands-on with Logiforms software is essential
- Familiar with database design and excel and relational database
- Strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility and general web functions and standards
- Must be available to work flexible hours, late evening and weekend when needed
Other Information: (optional)
- Working Hours: Mon Fri, 830am to 6pm
- Location: CBD area
- Lunch and dinner are provided!
For quicker processing of your email application, please indicate Position Title in the subject heading and information in your resume:
- Current & Expected salary
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Availability to start work
How to Apply:
Interested applicants may apply by sending in your updated rsum (in MS Word format) to Patrick Thomas Jiang Yiang Dong (EA Personnel Registration No: R1105012) at
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
By submitting any application or rsum to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.