1. As part of a team of infrastructure team to ensure smooth operations that conformed with the
agreed Service Level Agreement (SLA) and within the budgeted capital and operational expenses.
2. To establish ITSM standards, processes and guidelines that are in line with industry standards and
3. Provide technical leadership to team members
4. Provide technical consultancy to customers on matters related to system performance, integration
5. Assist project Service Delivery Manager on managing the day-to-day Operations management.
6. Subject Matter Expert (SME) level of hands-on knowledge in shell, Perl, Python or PowerShell
7. Analyze system performance and makes recommendations for optimization.
8. Ensure that the production environment is highly available per the needs of the business and
established Service Level Agreements.
9. Lead and establish Root Cause Analysis for all High Severity issues. Work with multiple teams for
successful resolution of issues and incidents
10. Review Incident Report.
11. Participate in the upgrade/patching planning and execution of the Middleware software.
12. Provide subject matter expertise (SME) for Issues, security related threats and vulnerabilities as it
pertains to middleware.
13. Participation in establish and test disaster recovery policies and procedures across all Middleware
14. Ensure adherence to applicable Change and Release Management processes.
15. Develop technical documentation and procedure on monitoring, performance.
16. Regular projects reporting update to SDM & any other duties as and when assigned
17. Lead problem determination on system errors or malfunctions, and works with the application
team/supplier to identify, diagnose and rectify the problem.
18. Performs capacity study to analyze current resource utilization and estimates future requirements.
19. Monitoring system to ensure high availability and optimal performance
20. Update documentation of work.
21. Supports internal and external audit exercises for the maintenance of various certifications and
22. Keeps abreast of technological advancement, emerging standards and new software or hardware
solutions that may affect decisions on systems building or enhancements
23. Strong communication and documentation skills
24. Flexible and able to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
25. Positive, self-motivated individual who can complete tasks independently
26. Must be a team player
27. Must be willing to travel and executing overseas project when is required.
28. Must be able to work in 24 x 7 operations standby support environment
1. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or related area) preferred
2. At least 8 years of working experience in end to end operations management experience which
includes configuring, upgradation and resolution related to Wintel infrastructures such as Windows
Servers, OS clustering, Hyper-V and VMware Virtualization, IIS, Biztalk and other related products
and cloud services such as AWS, MS Azure.
3. Specializing in one of major products: Microsoft, VMware, AWS & MS Azure.
4. Hands-on experience on Windows system & OS clustering administration, configuration and
5. Hands-on experience on Microsoft middleware e.g. IIS administration and configuration
6. Hands-on experience on managing large scale environment running on server virtualization
technologies like VMWare Server/ESX or Microsoft HyperV/Virtual Server
7. Good understanding of ITIL processes. Familiar with ISO 9001 and ISO 27001.
8. Working experience in cloud environment (AWS, Azure) would be an advantage
9. Microsoft Certification (MCSA/MCSE) or equivalent certification in relevant programs is required.
10. VMware Certification (VCP) or equivalent certification in relevant programs is required.
11. AWS/Microsoft Azure cloud certification is required.
12. ITIL v3 certification is required
13. RedHat Red hat Enterprise Linux certification is desired
14. Cloud related experience in Microsoft Azure, AWS, Google cloud,
15. DevOps tools Ansible, Docker, Jenkins, Kubernetes (including scripting experiences)
Interested applicants please send your CV to [Confidential Information]