Additive Manufacturing enable the manufacturing of parts with geometry and material previously not possible through conventional manufacturing. This position leads the manufacturing operation of the additive manufacturing facility in Eme
Experience in vibration analysis of rotating equipment, In situ dynamic balancing, laser alignment, motor current signature analysis (MCSA), oil analysis.
He/ she will participate in performing condition monitoring and vibration survey o
The key responsibilities of the Senior Manager, Environment, Health, Safety & Security (EHSS) will be to develop, implement and oversee the organization's EHSS programs across all locations in Singapore. This is a leadership role with in
* Responsible for performing tasks at work station in accordance to documented processes/procedures/Work Instructions/Training/Advanced Deviation Request.
* Ensures good housekeeping, maintain 5S of production line and obs
* Provides technical support to production for assigned manufacturing lines.
* Develops, updates and revises manufacturing procedure following Global Quality Distribution Standards (GQDL).
* Serves as floor support tech
We are looking for a passionate, self-driven, fully hands on front-end/full-stack engineer to work with our IIoT wireless team. This person will work independently and as a part of a team to develop Web Applications built for a variety o
We are looking fordedicated Life Sciences DeltaV Batch engineer with 3 to7 years experience. To be successful, you should have good understanding of process control systems (DeltaV DCS/PLC) and keen interest to work in validated pharmac
* Dynamic Asia Pacific leadership role managing a diverse and high-performance team with primary responsibilities in Product Quality, Environmental, Health and Safety. Managing a direct staff primarily in Singapore but also s
* Drives Tank Gauging sales in Asia Pacific through Direct Channels and LBP Channels.
* Defines and exceeds sales goals for growth in Asia Pacific markets.
* Manages the sales project funnel and make booking forecasts f
* Manages the Bill of Material, mainly the technical requirement, for incoming orders according to established guidelines.
* Verifies the completeness and correctness of product structures against the technical specs and e
Lead the business development efforts and provide technical leadership for the Measurement Solution - Systems team in South East Asia. This role combines the sales ownership of businesses with our channel partners as well as ensuring the
* Assists in maintaining the EHS Management system.
* To identify and assess risks arising form workplace conducted in during monthly inspection.
* Assists in ensure compliance on prevailing MOM Acts and regulations.
* Assume responsibility of assisting engineers/project managers for design and testing of new products or enhancements/sustaining of existing products, design projects, and programs in accordance with Fisher engineering proce
This role will work closely with Finance Manager to provide relevant financial information and business analysis to support BU Asia Pacific management team in making correct business decision and achieve Asia Pacific target.
* Responsible for Order Fulfillment of direct orders placed by LBPs, Trade Customers via LBP or Intercompany.
* Performs order entry and screening of export compliance.
* Manages and fulfills customer expectations from
* Reviews customers backlog, manage Order Promising (Schedule Ship Date), and work closely with operations & supply chain to optimize production output and meet customer expected lead-times and schedules.
* Develops total
* Responsible for leading the Manufacturing Engineering Team.
* Provides engineering support to production to meet daily target with Safety mindset, Quality, Speed and on-time delivery.
* Drives and troubleshoots out-of
We are currently seeking a Senior DevOps Engineer to support our growing global development teams due to our continued growth and success. Working as a member of our Connected Services team, you will work very closely with our developmen
* Plans and executes direct material purchases timely to ensure materials availability on a global basis to all World Area Manufacturing Sites (WAMs) to meet delivery, inventory and speed objectives.
* Works with suppliers
The position holds the responsibility to drive and manage the Logistics program across Asia Pacific plants. Requires working closely with site logistics team and freight forwarders in each region, ensuring door-to-door shipments meeting
* Achieves Business Unit booking goals for the accounts across the process industry in Singapore.
* Works independently within the assigned accounts and industries to grow the pressure regulating valves business.
* Commissioning and troubleshooting all models of Emerson Instruments & Wireless Products.
* Perform on-site preventive maintenance. Replace defective components or parts as appropriate.
* To provide technical support a
The Specifications Analyst provides expertise to ensure project requirements are properly understood throughout all phases of the project.
* Reviews customer/project specifications, identify special requirements,
* Verifies and ensures raw materials / finished goods quantity and part number against delivery note are correct before they are stocked at its designated location.
* Documents, updates and posting of stocks that are recei
* To increase PARTS business opportunities by providing quotation solutions & alternatives, as and when needed to support LBP/customers requirements.
* Analysis and interpretation of enquiry and quote data to increase ord
Posted: 24 days ago
Get noticed by recruiters
Give your career a boost with Monster's resume services.