- Manage & lead the domestic sales teams - Develop & enhance the corporate & product brand reliability - Report to Director (CMO) - 1. Sales: - - Provide leadership, direction & strategies to meet sales & profit targets
- Washing utensils and dishes and making sure they are stored appropriately - Preparing, sorting, storing and distributing ingredients - Washing, peeling, chopping, cutting and cooking foodstuffs - Disposing of rubbish
We re looking for a team player to support on day to day operational activities: - Supporting the picking of the customer orders for both Online & Restaurants. - Manage incoming trade suppliers stocks - Receive & check incoming stocks -
To proactively maintain and repair all process equipment. To maintain and improve efficiently of process equipment with minimum downtime. Keep all equipment in the best operating condition and minimizing equipment breakdown.
- Prepare and serve the food. - Respond to customer preferences and complaints. - Schedule staff and cover for any shifts. - Supervise staff. - Train staff to perform allocated roles. - Manage inventory.
- Opening preparation - Tending the Q, seating arrangement. - Presentation of menu - Suggestion and recommendation of menu choices - Taking and serving orders - Prepare drink - Cashiering - Clearing and setting up table
- Responsible for overall performance of assigned kitchens - Oversee preparation and production of food items - Drive food quality assurance and process improvement - Work closely with all stakeholders to ensure on time delivery
- Assist in prepares /cutting food ingredients/ cooking (before and during operations) - Maintain the highest standards of food service quality, cleanliness and hygiene. - Ensures freshness and quality of all menu items.
- Washing, chopping, shredding, and grating ingredients for subsequent use by the Chef. - Responsible for cleanliness of work area. - Must monitor inventory at all times and report items that need to be reordered.
Our Clients (MNCs) with businesses in Aerospace, Automotive, Energy, Pharmaceutical, Chemical, Electronics, Semiconductor, Biotechnology, Medical Technology, Precision Engineering have immediate job openings for the following engineering positions.
We are a specialist recruiter in the Human Resources & Administration Industry headhunting professionals from the Banking, Insurance, Oil & Gas, Marine, Telco, Supply Chain, Health Care, Pharmaceutical, Manufacturing, Construction, etc.
'Bringing convenience to your everyday' - that's our mission at foodpanda (small ‘f)! So whether it's by delivering food on our signature pink bikes, providing insights into the newest food trends, or getting you the groceries you need, we're all ab
Bringing convenience to your everyday - that's our mission at foodpanda (small ‘f).
Whether it's by delivering food on our signature pink bikes, providing insights into the newest food trends, or getting the groceries you crave for, we're all about
- Working at Japanese Fine-Dining concept Yakiniku restaurant - Managing Restaurant's operation cooperating with Manager - Supervising service staffs to provide finest quality of service - Managing and maintaining VIP guests
- Working at Japanese Fine-Dining concept Yakiniku restaurant - Cooking and decorating food on the dish following Head Chef / Sous Chef’s instructions. - Maintaining kitchen equipments, tools, devices in clean condition under above standards.
Our Clients (MNCs) are urgently looking for the following Software, Hardware and Network IT Professionals from the Information Technology, Telecommunication, Banking & Finance, Insurance & Reinsurance and Manufacturing, Marine, Retail industries.
We are a specialist recruiter in the Finance & Accounting & Audit industry headhunting professionals from the Banking, Insurance, Oil & Gas, Marine, Telco, Supply Chain, Health Care, Pharmaceutical, Manufacturing, Construction, Int'l Trading, etc.
foodpanda is the leading, on-demand food delivery company in Singapore bringing thousands of your best-loved restaurants & shops into your home or office - fast! In such a highly competitive environment, we're all about bringing on the smartest peopl
- To lead the Ocean Freight team, to maintain the existing business as well as to expand and grow the business in the Asia region. - Control, track and trace the ocean freight transactions especially within Asia region.
- Welcome customers as they come into the restaurant. - Help customers to settle down and also take their orders. - Responsible for the preparation work of restaurant opening and closing operation hours.
Posted: 15 days ago
Get noticed by recruiters
Give your career a boost with Monster's resume services.