- Prepare stock list for warehouse staff to stock take and sort the goods by customers. - Issuance of invoices to customers accurately and on a timely basis. - Attend to customers queries on billings and back-orders status.
Job Description :
Our client is a well-known US MNC in Industrial and FMCG Chemicals distribution business
Stable work environment
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the custome
* Job Function
Supply Chain, Shipment/Import & Export, Freight Forwarding, Logistic Coordinator
* Job Description
Our client, a notable trading company is looking for a Senior Logistics Executive to join
- Make annual marketing plan and budget. - Ensure budgets are under control to meet its target. - Work closely with suppliers on meeting products specifications and delivery schedule base on Customers’ requirements
- Manage and preserve core businesses with key accounts - Deliver growth of new businesses by supporting customer’s project development - Building long-term relationships with existing and potential business partners
Our Clients (MNCs) are urgently looking for the following Software, Hardware and Network IT Professionals from the Information Technology, Telecommunication, Banking & Finance, Insurance & Reinsurance and Manufacturing, Marine, Retail industries.
We are a specialist recruiter in the Finance & Accounting & Audit industry headhunting professionals from the Banking, Insurance, Oil & Gas, Marine, Telco, Supply Chain, Health Care, Pharmaceutical, Manufacturing, Construction, Int'l Trading, etc.
- The position is breaking down into 4 stage which are 1) Sales Associate, 2) Sales Technician, 3) Assistant Branch Manager and the final stage - Branch Manager - Assist in customer service (1st stage)
- Constantly maintain an accurate understanding and application of Commodities Trading Contracts and their obligations - Perform planning and execution of shipment process in accordance to the relevant commodity contracts
The Service Coordinator is responsible for the coordination between the internal stakeholders and customers to ensure all documentation, processing of orders, parts purchased and received, and delivery of finished products are completed on time.
The Customer Service Representative is essential to the operations of the business through liaising internally with the Sales, Warehouse and Purchasing departments, and externally with Customers, to ensure a high service delivery quality is achieved.
Issue, coordinate and follow up purchase orders and other billings, work with various teams to tie procurement to budget • Assist internal and external queries relating to purchase order and billing. Proactively research