* Deliver technical solutions to all target customers, particularly in Network, Security, Data Centre, cloud and virtualization solutions
* Ensure best practice is leveraged in providing the solutions to target accounts
* To perform installation, maintenance and monitoring of Solaris, AIX, Linux, Windows Servers, web servers and application servers
* To support daily operations of the production application systems including duty rostering sup
* Prepare and deliver the business value consulting services for customers, including proposal writing, conducting presentation or demonstration to showcase its technical feasibility
* Deliver ERP project management, implementa
* Creating multi-tiered web applications and mobile applications
* Familiar with Agile software development / Scrum practices
* Analyze, design, program, test, troubleshoot, document and maintain IT systems or applications
* To process timesheet and calculate OTs hours
* Oversees the administration of leave benefits and staff welfare
* Work on performance appraisal for indirect staff
* New staff orientation
* Liaising with recruitment ag
* Define and maintain solution roadmaps for the cloud architecture.
* Develop technical design of cloud environments with focus on AWS, Azure, HyperConverged Infrastructure, and container platforms for enterprise-level initiati
* As a team member in lead frame design, actively involved from pre development, package concept phase to project ramp-up phase for all lead frame design related matters
* Draft and ensure accuracy of 2D / 3D lead frame and pac
* Deliver timely and accurate salary payment services to personnel in compliance with policy, statutory and financial requirements and maximize customer satisfaction by evaluating impact of policies, planning and implementing effe
* Supports Sales Team from opportunity identification to closing of deal.
* Maps customer requirements to the offerings portfolio describing solution and scope of work to meet or exceed requirements
* Take lead and/or work a
* Design and Implement high quality, scalable and extendable SharePoint (2010 and above) and .Net (4.5 and above) solutions
* Taking directions from Project Manager and Technical Architects, design and implement solutions
* Oversees the use of Tableau data visualization and business intelligence software
* Assign permissions for users, create groups for specific projects, turn data into visual representations with views and workbooks, and monito
* Manage multiple projects and is responsible for the execution from initiation to completion.
* Determine the project goals to ensure that the project supports business objectives and strategies.
* Develop project plans tha
* Ensures that all phases of desktop support, including installations, upgrades, software, hardware, operating systems, and operating system configuration issues, are properly coordinated, monitored, tracked, and resolved.
* Is part of Service Operation Strategy & Architecture team; works with Service Operation functional team, Solution Architect, Project Management teams, Delivery Operation and respective leads to resolve issues which arise within
* Provide technical direction, frameworks and technology roadmaps to meet business strategic needs.
* Perform solution design, sales support, business development and transition of projects from presales to delivery.
* Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve backend/platform applications
* System-to-system Integration development using API, messaging and related technologies.
* Unit test development and peer review in a Scrum
* To work closely with the project lead to deliver projects such as managing Internet of Medical Things (IOMT) and Internet of Things (IOT).
* Partner with projects stakeholders to realize the project objectives and goals towar
* Providing technical leadership in SAP modules and related change/ enhancement requests, in managing and review the applications design, development & testing.
* Functional (Technical) and business knowledge sharing and leadin
* Daily health monitoring of production database system and data integrity checks
* Database migration and performance monitoring
* System / data backup, disaster recovery
* Carry out periodical production patch and upgra
* Translate the organisational/business requirements to technical requirements. Produce the requirement documents for semi-complex (or) complex systems.
* Apply well-defined design policy guidelines and parameters to draft desi
* Plan, execute, monitor and control the various technical aspect of the project.
* Manage or participate in new setup or upgrade of system/network infrastructure projects.
* Responsible for supporting operational systems sa
* Part of the project team and contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
* Write well designed, testable, efficient code
* Document write-up. Eg. Requirement Specification, Design Specification, Test Case, etc.
* Plan, co-ordinate, guide project teams in the implementation of infrastructure projects and solutions.
* Participate as a technical lead to drive the infrastructure evaluation and implementation.
* Ensure that the architec
* Account Management, Ensures effective, efficient and quality delivery of IT services, making sure that service level agreement targets are met.
* Regularly engage key stakeholders to understand their IT needs and expectations
* Understands technical and functional design requirements
* Implement applications using Microsoft and development tools in N-Tier environment
* Provide supports to development projects throughout the SDLC
* Assists in p
Posted: 11 days ago
Get noticed by recruiters
Give your career a boost with Monster's resume services.