* Respond promptly to incident, investigate & provide temporary &/or permanent resolution of incidents escalated. Provide timely status updates to relevant parties.
* Monitor & measure the performance & availability of systems
* Perform software development for application and system integration.
* Implement 3rd party application.
* Conduct System Integration Test and User Acceptance Test.
* Prepare project documentation.
* Provide 24x7 post
* Works on multiple highly complex major projects requiring innovative, original solutions
* Scrutinize and analyses existing customer systems and requirements
* Defines, designs, architects and implements complex cloud requ
* Responsible for the complete configuration, installation and support of equipment in Microsoft Windows environment to the specifications of client's proposals
* Provide on-site and remote support to troubleshoot and resolve c
* Engage customers to understand their business and technical requirements in order to propose solutions.
* Work with technology partners and internal teams to provide a complete turnkey solution to customers.
* Part of a te
* Drive functional and technical delivery excellence in all projects undertaken to ensure the delivered solution meet the contractual requirements of the customers
* Recruit, manage, mentor, train a pool of resources comprising
* Daily operations of all managed Network equipment, including daily checks on the network health and connectivity on the WAN and LAN
* Plan and execute in depth technical activity, influencing the direction of activities/plans
* Discuss with stakeholders to understand business needs and user requirements
* Perform requirements analysis
* Formulate specifications and definition of delivery platforms for applications
* Develop the application con
* Design and Implement high quality, scalable and extendable SharePoint (2010 and above) and .Net (4.5 and above) solutions
* Taking directions from Project Manager and Technical Architects, design and implement solutions
* Is part of Service Operation Strategy & Architecture team works with Service Operation functional team, Solution Architect, Project Management teams, Delivery Operation and respective leads to resolve issues which arise within p
* To work closely with the project lead to deliver projects such as managing Internet of Medical Things (IOMT) and Internet of Things (IOT).
* Partner with projects stakeholders to realize the project objectives and goals towar
* Daily health monitoring of production database system and data integrity checks
* Database migration and performance monitoring
* System / data backup, disaster recovery
* Carry out periodical production patch and upgra
* Envisions, designs, implements, tests, and rolls out platforms to host applications, systems, programs and database protocols in support of end users needs
* Contributes to the definition of requirement and design specificat
* Jumpstart new Agile projects by helping clients to understand Agile and onboard key roles.
* Work closely with project leadership to assess organisational impediments, measure flow and develop strategies for continuously impr
* Account Management, Ensures effective, efficient and quality delivery of IT services, making sure that service level agreement targets are met.
* Regularly engage key stakeholders to understand their IT needs and expectations
* Network/Security/System operation support and administration. Support Includes Service request, Change Request, Problem Management, Asset/Inventory Management, Incident Management, Patch Management, etc
* System Onboarding/Of
* Identifying and understanding Company's regional business needs and effectively act upon to achieve the desired results
* Assist Company's regional business in gathering the requirement and preparation of Change Request docum
* Translate the organisational/business requirements to technical requirements. Produce the requirement documents for semi-complex (or) complex systems.
* Apply well-defined design policy guidelines and parameters to draft desi
* Ensures operational services are delivered in accordance to project requirements.
* Monitor and report to client on the SLA/KPI of the in-scope networks, grouped under the network technology family.
* Ensure respective ope
* Manage multiple projects and is responsible for the execution from initiation to completion.
* Determine the project goals to ensure that the project supports business objectives and strategies.
* Develop project plans tha
* Plan, execute, monitor and control the various technical aspect of the project.
* Manage or participate in new setup or upgrade of system/network infrastructure projects.
* Responsible for supporting operational systems sa
i) Execute Systems Administration Service Levels - Monitor systems performance and usage, including response times - Supervise backups, optimisation, initiation of recovery procedures and routine troubleshooting - Communicate regula
* Implement and manage Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery frameworks and infrastructure services complying to BCM standards and best practices.
* Lead the support team members that are keys to the successful delivery of
* Propose design, solutioning and integration methodology
* Provide technical and architecting leadership related to integrated PSS solutions that serve the needs of customers primarily in the Public Safety and Security industr
* Serve as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the development of cloud infrastructure solutions.
* Management of Cloud infrastructure set up & implementation projects.
* Specialize in the best practice design, operations, an
Posted: 13 days ago
Get noticed by recruiters
Give your career a boost with Monster's resume services.