- Responsible to lead admin and HR team and oversee the day-to-day HR operational processes and general administration services. - Handle the full HR operational duties effectively and efficiently such as recruitment and payroll.
- Washing, chopping, shredding, and grating ingredients for cooking purpose - Responsible for cooking, dishwashing and maintain the cleanliness of work area. - Monitor inventory at all times and report items that need to be reordered.
- Create shop drawing based on clients given information, specifications, calculations and drawings to incorporate all details of shop drawing - Make the drawings in keeping with company standards - Understand company welding details
- Ensure welfare of workers at dormitary are looked into - Work with dormitary provider to maintain safe and clean environment - Assist in management of all dormitary related agreements, water and utilities
- To develop E&I shop drawings based on client given information, specifications, calculations - Able to make revisions and incorporate comments made by clients - Make the drawings in keeping with Company standards
- Review inspection checklists ITP’s and acceptance standards for company products. - Review product identification and traceability as per contract requirements. - Ensure adequate control during all stages of product verification.
- Process delivery order - Co-ordinate with store department for collect and delivery of goods - Key delivery order and invoices - Update on-approval delivery order (i.e. goods taken by customers for trial) - Debt collection
- Manage all welding activities - Lead a team of welding supervisors and workers to supervise all welding works - Provide advice and solution on welding issues at site - Lead all PQR and WQT for the company in liaison with QA/QC Department
- Assist in the receiving, picking and packing of goods. - Load and unload containers. - Housekeeping of warehouse area. - Receive, pack and pick goods/equipment in accordance to delivery orders for local and overseas customers.
- To provide early product and quality improvement action during NPI and mass production activities. - • To support new project activities in terms of FMEA, Process Flow, etc - Preparation of quality approval package to customer, PPAP
- To manage Industry business team and members - To increase market share and meeting sales and profit targets of Industry business - To make and execute action plans and strategies towards achieving annual sales target of Industry business
- Plan and organize daily warehouse operations - Manage the warehouse planning and coordination work - Maintain updated stock and cargo inventory in the warehouse - To assist supervisor on warehouse planning and operations.
- Prepare stock list for warehouse staff to stock take and sort the goods by customers. - Issuance of invoices to customers accurately and on a timely basis. - Attend to customers queries on billings and back-orders status.
- Preparing and brewing for all types of coffees and beverages - Preparation of the grinder and espresso machine on a daily basis - Follow all company drink recipes and procedures to ensure and maintain consistency and quality
Posted: 16 days ago
Get noticed by recruiters
Give your career a boost with Monster's resume services.