Modify Search

kulicke soffa pte ltd Jobs  & Career

Filter

Role Overview Reporting to the Manager of Global Business Fulfilment, the primary duties of this role is to act as an intermediary between customers and organizational stakeholders to optimize suppo

Skills :

Job Description * Responsible for the design, development, implementation of data analysis tools and reporting platform with Business Intelligence Software/Platforms to improve productivity while m

Skills :

Responsibilities: · Software Engineer for advanced packaging equipment software development team · Real-time control software development for die attach or advanced packaging equipment with softwar

Skills :

Responsibilities: * Software design and development for advanced semiconductor equipment. * Software requirement analysis, design specifications, implementation and unit testing. * Diagnose a

Skills :

Software QA Engineer

Kulicke & Soffa Pte. Ltd.
Singapore
2-5 years

Responsibilities: · Develops, enhances, and executes software test plan with systematic approach · Hands on to run variety of automated and manual tests, analyzes test results, write up reports and

Skills :

Engineer, Software Engineering

Kulicke & Soffa Pte. Ltd.
Singapore
0-2 years

Responsibilities: * Software design and development for advanced semiconductor equipment. * Software requirement analysis, design specifications, implementation and unit testing. * Diagnose a

Skills :

Responsibilities * Develop high precision equipment for the semiconductor back-end * Define requirements and validation plans based on system level specs * Analyse and solve design challenges

Skills :

Roles and Responsibilities: * Understand the manufacturing workflow, including process automation, at the manufacturing facility and identify areas where MES could enable process improvement and i

Skills :

Key Responsibilities · Supports new product launch and owns all post launch activities · Lead and directs a group of multifunction engineers responsible for sustaining the product · Responsible fo

Skills :

* Understand the manufacturing workflow, including process automation, at the manufacturing facility and identify areas where MES could enable process improvement and internal/customer facing report

Skills :

* Perform machine kit installations, calibrations, set-up, modification, troubleshooting of Wire bond machines under Engineering test * Maintain Chemical Laboratory being utilize by Engineers on

Skills :

Job Description * Prepares and reviews audit planning documents, procedures and final reports; * Ensure audits conducted include assessment of complex functionalities and output of various IT sy

Skills :

Responsibilities: * Responsible for the development and implementation of company-wide cyber/IT security framework and management processes which includes security policies, procedure, standards an

Skills :

Manager II, Customer Support

Kulicke & Soffa Pte. Ltd.
Singapore
5-7 years

Manager II, Customer Support Key Roles & Responsibilities * Providing Customers Support in Vietnam (30-40% of the time) * Remaining (60% - 70%) will be spent managing Vietnam Customers in Singa

Skills :

Job Responsibilities * Responsible for new mechanical design and existing product enhancement and verification test of equipment and high accuracy/speed motion subsystem * Responsible for implem

Skills :

Know more banner-img