The individual is responsible for the management of a range of events at the Singapore Turf Club which can be community, commercial and racing related, from small scale indoor events to mass participation events.
He/she is in charge of assigned event
* Attend morning trackwork to gain understanding of horse performance, conduct and film interviews with respective Owners, Trainers, Jockeys and Track Riders for program usage.
* Check all prepared program materials and information (trackwork, p
* Maintain Lesson booking database
* Perform reception duties, (handle enquiries, take bookings, take payments, etc.).
* Handle Lease related matters, maintain leasee bookings, payments, deposits and new leases.
* Perform procurement for d
* Provides support and technical assistance for Tier 1 / 2 incidents(e.g. account unlocked / reset, etc.) and purchase of IT hardware / software license
* Gather details of the incidents reported by users, perform preliminary
* To muck out, sweep and clean all equine facilities to ensure it is clean at all times.
* To lay down new bedding and dispose old beddings to ensure proper maintenance of stables.
* To walk, exercise and ride horses at the Riding Centre as a
* Maintain security by ensuring a safe and secure environment for customers and staff, as well as protect the Club's assets and facilities.
* Monitor and control access to prevent unauthorized personnel andvehicles from entering the Club.
* Provides support and technical assistance for corporate applications and public facing applications.
* Maintain and monitor system up time for applications hosted on-premise and in the cloud.
* Gather details on the incidents reported by us
The Enterprise Application Manager is responsible for leading the Enterprise Application section, with the mandate of managing projects, development and enhancements to support STC business operations. He / she will lead the team to ensure close inte
* Assist in the crowd control management.
* Ensure guests adhere to the safe management measures at all times
* Ensure guests wear masks at all times, except when eating or drinking.
* Monitor and control assigned entry and exit points, en
Posted: a month ago
Get noticed by recruiters
Give your career a boost with Monster's resume services.